Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Great

awesome animation, everything was quite fluid and connected well. However I personally think Hank could have been a little more animated in his movements at the beginning. It seemed like he only had very few moving parts. I also believed the ending sequence would have gone better with more action instead of a one hit K.O. Overall great job and keep up the good work.

staplin am tapewur staplin am tapewur

what the fuck....

I lol'd

Vitamins For Men Vitamins For Men

it loads... but u dont want it too

if you really want to see i that bad right click the player and select play.... but dont say i didnt warn ya

Hallow Mind Hallow Mind

is pretty good

Its really simple to learn and play, but i got stuck in the graveyard because none of my weapons would shoot, but besides that great disign and playability.

ET Smash ET Smash

its good

I liked the concept and the design of the game, reached level 20 before it got repetitive though, lol yeah glitched a little too, after level ten I only had airstrikes coming and nothing else.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

so good

its like the original, just no sound. could not stop playing till i beat it and got 100% on everything

The Bacon The Bacon

I

I I I I I I I I I I I I I and I I I I I I I although I I my I

Krieg ist Leben Krieg ist Leben

Very well done

the style and angle of the artwork is simply amazing, and the colours and the little details just make this artwork simply fascinating. I hope to see more artwork like this :)

track 13 track 13

outstanding

creative and detailed, I really enjoy your artwork. Please keep it up